Education and purpose 1

Why talking about education? because education is my passion and doing research on that is my future plan. Yes, while searching the proper school for educating my child leads to took my passion towards the field of reading about "How to Educate children?" in a professional platform. But no proper classrooms, or textbooks, or lecturing not a satisfying option for following a dream and discovery or advanced learning whatever the theory! in education terms. 
                             There I found various terms of sources to support my exposure to learning about educating children. During those times (reading more educational books) helps me to fix my search of issues related in the educational field and educating process. Like mother tongue-based education, particularly primary education and it base on mother tongue way of educating and approaching through different philosophies proclaimed by many humanitarian genius and intellectuals especially based on the child-centric concept.
        After following those days with books written by Mahatma Gandhi, AND FEW MORE EDUCATIONALISTS like Maria Montessori, learned about JAN AMOS COMENIUS, JEAN  JACQUES ROUSSEAU, JOHANN HEINRICH PESTALOZZI, FREDRICH WILHELM AUGUST FROEBEL, JOHN DEWEY, etc;
        
                At prior when I was having my first baby brought a book of JOHN HOLT regarding "How children are learning" open my eyes on child's growth and development, that was the time I am looking for my very own career and choice of field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

தாய்மை

சந்தேகம் தீர்க்கப்படுமா-1